Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ZE] Major Changes and Records System Suggestion

Hello,

I'm new here, just found the server today and in the moment when i saw that this community has its own forum i went here and registered.
    I can see that this server is still new, undeveloped but with great potential in the future.
    I'm here to suggest some unique things with which i can assure you that your server will become much more qualified. Of course im not a fool to promise players and popularity.. this depends on you.

1. INTRODUCTION PART:

In order to trust me, firstly i would like to introduce myself and my experience in this CS 1.6 ZE world. Don't worry i'll be talking mostly on the ZE part.

- So my name is Martin and I've been playing cs 1.6 ZE mod for already 4 years together with the so-called Jump mod. This mod is the most useful when it comes to ZE.. if you play it, you can become really skilled player. After all the purpose in ze is to be the fastest runner and escape safely with your teammates.
    I also have a clan which is only for these kind of skilled players - E[j]A which means Escapre Art: Jumpers
    In order to prove you, i'll give you one youtube video of me doing a run on a ze_ map. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZtAYLXRJss

Let's continue.

- I've played in a lot of different ZE servers in Europe and America. (in the other continents there are only 1-2 empty servers in which also i have high ping.. of course not every single server is mentioned on the trackers :P)
    I can say calmly that i saw almost every type of cs 1.6 ZE mod that can exist.. with all kind of plugins, models, gameplay type, rules and etc.
    I can assure you that i played in 30-40+ ZE servers and at least in 10 of them seriously for big amount of time.
    Most of the servers are using Dias's mod or Kia's.. others are trying to be a little bit more creative by implementing levels and reset system, which is cool of course. Unfortunately most of them fail to make something good, but they are people with good scripters and money that can make something really good. I wont spam right now, but later ill mention some of them via trying to explain my suggestion.

I hope this wasnt too long to read but when i make such threads i like everything to be clear.
    I also wanted to say that im not English.. I live in Spain (even tho im from Bulgaria) and currently im studying Spanish and English. So there may be some errors, i hope that they are not a problem.

2. MAJOR CHANGES PART:

So when i entered in the server, of course, my first impression was that its using Dias's Mod. It's not bad mod and it will keep people for a while, too bad that after some time, most of the people will leave because there's really not too much things that you can do.. Basically in every 1 out of 5 rounds you'll do something different or something different will happen...
    However thats not the problem.
    - First off is that there's no semiclip which is a real problem here.. Maybe you witnessed the problem with the vehicle's bug while people stand in each others bodies? Sure that is a problem, but its not unfixable... With a good search on the internet you can find how to edit it with ease.
    A lot of servers had done the same thing which allows clean game without nerves.
    - Double Jump and Parachute - Maybe you are proud of this plugin and just now people like it, but trust me its really lame and unnatural for a zombie escape mod. In zombie escape mod you have to run via using your own skills.. people are not just trying to get to the final point and call the vehicle, they are trying to get first there. This is why we have this "Master Of Survival" thing.. its about the fastest guys in the server, even tho its bugged and really shitty. I'll explain later with what can be substituted.
    Probably you'll be thinking "But by removing this, people will be even more bored... Not just more bored, but the boredom will spread faster... Even you explained that this kind of mod by Dias will get tired sooner or later unless it have somekind of a modifications that'll make the people to play a little bit more.."
    Yeah.. that's indeed true, without anything like that it will be so boring that after some time no one's gonna enter in your server. I'm a witness of this kind of situation with 2 servers.. at the start they were really full and funny but with time they were dying slowly...
    So what i'm trying to say? Well instead of playing with these lame settings which are absolutely unoriginal and boring i can suggest you to replace them with something on the same level of keeping people's interest. Yeah the server really can't survive without any kind of modifications.

I'd like to suggest two ideas, but i will stop at the easier one, because the other one is really hard and i dont what you guys are capable of. (Im not a scripter myself too but i do have some experience in plugins, servers and websites)

3. RECORD SYSTEM SUGGESTION PART:

This thing guys, is the new plugin for a fashioned and updated cs 1.6 ZE server in 2015. It was first implemented in Me*ican-servers and later on V|-|L Ser*ers. It was suggested in La*celot ga*es too, and now they are trying to implement it because only the idea was approved. Its actually easy code but they have problems with the site and so on and thats why its still not ready in there.
    However as you can see these 3 servers are the top3 world-wide ze servers and everything starts from them.. I think this is enough of a proof for you in order to understand the seriousness behind this idea. Its quite a new idea and its from 2015. People really do like it and actually this is the top15 for a ZE servers because you cant actually kill zombies with ease in ZE (well depends.. but anyway its not the same as in ZP). This is what this mod was missing.. a competetive part and the record system suits this ZE mod with exactly this competetive part with a TOP15!

- So what does this actually means?

The record system counts the time of every single being like a chronometer. The timer starts to count at the restart of the round. Unfortunately when people spawn they are always in a different places which gives some advantages to some players with a few seconds. To solve this problem they make something like a starting line, which when you cross by it, your timer starts. It is placed a bit further on the map because everyone should have the same time start without any advantages. It can be used also a Button and by pressing it your time will start to account. However i dont suggest this because in the first way is much more easier and effective, because everyone's timer starts to account.

Let's continue.

So when you're about to finish the map, you have to see a finish line-type nearly to the call button. By crossing it your time should stop.
    If your time is good enough it will get to the top15/10 or 5 (depends how much slots you want) if its not, it will write in the chat that your time wasnt enough to get to the top by showing it WITH the current BEST time on the map.
    By writing /records or /top15 however you want you have to see a panel just like the classic one for a top but with times.
    For example - first place - poker - 01:34.56
    Second place - LGK - 01:36.09
    Third place - Jumper - 01:36.87
    And so on.

Here's a better example of what i actually mean -

When someone make a record of the map it should be showed on the base chat and the HUD chat - something like - Poker broke the previous record (01:36.56) now the new record is 01:34.91. Something like that.

Also its really important the millisecnds to be involved.. Trust me for these kind of maps you cant make a record system only with seconds.. it has to have the milliseconds too.

At the end of each month its good to restart the records and give some awards/prises to the top 3 or only the first one for each map.
    Ah yes.. i forgot.. Every single map should have their own top! Its really important because you cant have the same time on every map!!!

I have somekind of a base plugin to the mod but it really need a BIG very BIG edit by some scripter in order to work properly.

This record system comes from the KZ/Jump servers and its a competetive based which replaces very well the bugged MASTER OF SURVIVAL system.

For now is just this.. Thanks to everyone who red all of this i really appreciate it. I Hope this idea will be implemented because this and the "other" thing is the future of this ZE mod, because as i said Dias's mod is too repetetive and boring.. you basically are doing the same thing and by implementing these doublejumps and parachutes its becomes really really lame.

I Would like to mention the other idea.. it was about levels and resets with different kind of zombies and weapons. This second idea is really useful and all of the servers that i have already mention use it! However i didnt explain how it works because it contains MUCH more information and MUCH more work for it. You really have to be a good scripter in order to make it. (and with a lot of effort and time!!) Also i dont know what you are capable of so i suggested the easier option which in this case is newer and it really correspondents to the main purpose of this mod.

Hope you liked the idea! Check out the servers and please think carefully about it!

See ya!

Sincerely,

poker.

EDIT: I forgot to say something important!

The timer SHOULDNT work for zombies! After all their purpose is different (catching people) and also they have more speed and gravity which means they arent increasing their speed by skills.
    Also if one HUMAN is running with active timer and zombies infect him, his timer must stop immediately..! This should work only for humans who survived to the final line.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: [ZE] Major Changes and Records System Suggestion

Please link ur steam on forum, thru ur user panel, and second add me on steam too thanks. ill talk to you on steam and see what we can do.
    Thanks for the suggestion

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: [ZE] Major Changes and Records System Suggestion

This is useless have to remove many other stuff. Closed.

Mohammed's Avatar Research & Development
    Egypt

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This suggestion is going to be added to the server.
    If someone knows that person, kindly ask him about the 2nd suggestion's details.
    Thanks to @GoOoD for mentioning this topic.

GoOoD's Avatar Admin
    Georgia

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed View Post
    This suggestion is going to be added to the server.
    If someone knows that person, kindly ask him about the 2nd suggestion's details.
    Thanks to @GoOoD for mentioning this topic.
    This guy was here in 2015. I dont think if we have chance to find him.