0 Thread(s)
    this is ridiculous 4real

TuttiFrutti's Avatar Veteran
    United-States

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's thank this post - http://lgkclan.net/showthread.php?17...l=1#post127668
    To the ones who stayed and still helping us keep this community alive, thank you!
    There's only few of you knows what my role here in lgk, what I did and what I contributed (and still contributes in the background)

I didn't leave lgk, I got banned by botz.
    It was @INF inity's research and decision to leave lgk for good after finding out that botz has been using donor's money for his personal needs.
    After telling botz that I didn't want to work with a thief, He banned me & promoted Shady.
    Shady has been lingering around us owners, kissing asses to get himself promoted without actually helping the community.
    That fame-whore bugged me for weeks after botz moved me from Co-Owner to Owner.
    "hey, dont leave me out if you're looking for the next co owner, aight" - somewhere along that line
    Botz had me fixed the reputation system back in mybb forum software, guess who had 999999 rep after I got banned? Yeah.
    Points system; This was introduced when Timon started coding for lgk. Guess who had the most points? Yup.
    For shady, it's all about fame & money. And more.

And there's actually an old post somewhere over the fake lgk site where botz mentioned "Tutti deleted ftp files" per logs.
    I did not. I had so many projects & plugins at that time that I upload/test/delete for several times before keeping it in order to avoid future errors.
    If we had test sites, I wouldnt have to test it live & in actual lgk site. One thing I never wanted to lose; friend's trust.

Last thing, there were over 20 attacks back then that botz had me fixed and worked on to keep this community alive.
    As I told joe being my closest friend, It's never the rank, fame , popularity & acknowledgement that keeps me working on this community, It's the friend around me & addiction in coding.
    .NET Programmer | PHP | JS | HTML5
    Currently not accepting .NET projects. My apologies.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TuttiFrutti For This Useful Post:

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any actual proof of what you had said?
    And do you know what does it mean when shady sells the whole clan without even getting back to you? It means that you were all were nothing more than shitty dogs to him, nothing more than a punch of trash cans(feelsbadman), when your ass licker founder goes to them and ass lick as much as he can for some shit as a dog and when he is full he goes around pausing plugins thinking that he is actually smart

Daniel's Avatar Co-Owner
    Albania

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
    Is there any actual proof of what you had said?
    And do you know what does it mean when shady sells the whole clan without even getting back to you? It means that you were all were nothing more than shitty dogs to him, nothing more than a punch of trash cans(feelsbadman), when your ass licker founder goes to them and ass lick as much as he can for some shit as a dog and when he is full he goes around pausing plugins thinking that he is actually smart
    Woah, calm down there lil boy. No bad words

shado's Avatar D2 Staff
    United-States

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this lord death hoe is salty today.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shado For This Useful Post:

Veteran

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit...I feel like I've missed the last 170 chapters in a book reading through here. Sorry I've been away people. As some of you know I joined the US Navy, so I'm actually about to ship off to boot camp next week. They offered me a lot (including being able to get my other degrees, etc.)

Seems to me that things went downhill pretty fucking quickly. Tutti has always been a good guy. I can remember the countless times in dust 2 where ya had to know it was him, but i refuse to ban the guy. Made people mad haha :P

Detox should change his name to Toxic motherfucker. He always has been. If memory serves isn't he the moron that use to have Designer or RnD or some shit and then decided to talk trash but do 0% of the work? I remember he was higher up than me at the time, but his lack of maturity and lack of brain cells really disturbed me. As for Shady, I actually kind of half expected it. I bought into a lot of the trash he spoke though, I have to admit that. This clan won't die as long as the people want it to keep going, that's the truth.

The fakers get shown up pretty quickly. The sad fact is I thought I had lost a friend over this shit. Thankfully he re-added me yesterday so I ain't worried about it anymore!

This game is over 15 years old.. considering there are people out there like us that are still loyal is amazing.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpooKy For This Useful Post:

DD2 Donor Admin
    United-States

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, some history here. Well I cant say anything about the previous situations and what has happened nut what I can say is what an amazing clan and great members this has turned out to be. Sorry everyone had to go through something like that. No matter what LgK will rise, and continue to grow!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaught71 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5