Register

User Tag List

CrownClown's Avatar Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Clown town project ! pre register now ... regret later !!

Welcome welcome to my Utube project !

It's a project about recording clips and promoting our servers (Mainly JB) like 98 percent jb really...

so i thought i should assign a team !! and call it the absolute mad lads...then i tho let's just name em town clowns...or clown town... whateva

Clowns usually entertain people and that's what we will basically do, entertain people in servers and on youtube too!

i will be editing the videos , now i've been editing videos for a while not saying im the best ( i am ) but i'm pretty sure i can make a decent video every now and then.

we will make threads and posts to set events and organize everything , now if you are interested reply to this post using the registration format below.
    and make sure you read all rules and agreed to em.

Format :

In game name :
    Youtube channel (if you have one) :

Rules :

-Being a part of the clown town project doesn't allow you to break the server rules without a permission from someone in charge for fun or any other reasons ( for ex : freekilling for the sake of good/funny content )

-There's no age restriction for this project so keep your phrases/words Family friendly the whole time !! ( i don't wanna be demonetized in the future xd)

-There's no gender restriction so you can't bully shemale(s) and other tings...
    ( i don't wanna be demonetized in the future xd)

-If you do have a channel and you decide to upload some of our content on it you have to link the rest of the "clown town" members in description

-
    -If you do have a channel and you decide to upload some of our content on it you have to link the community and the server you recorder the clips from.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope you join us!

@
    Daniel @jOe21 @Des @RedBuLL , if you guys have an objection or smth you would like to add up feel free to edit, reply or pm.

Edit : Thanks to joe , we have our own tag/forum rank now !! it will be updated soon.
    register now since requirements are nearly 0 once we hit 7 members requirements will be updated.

Last edited by CrownClown; 02-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.

GoOoD's Avatar Admin
    Georgia

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have channel with banner,intro and everything but bandicam is shit to upload video cuz many players have lag on demo like me. I need another software for Windows XP which is good and can you tell me what program you use for?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoOoD View Post
    I have channel with banner,intro and everything but bandicam is shit to upload video cuz many players have lag on demo like me. I need another software for Windows XP which is good and can you tell me what program you use for?
    ofc my friend we will discuss that once we gather up the team , i can help you with all these stuff , kindly fill the form if you are interested : D

Mau5's Avatar Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gl with ur thing ♥
    يآ محلآهم أول مآآ عرفناهم ͜ʖ ͡ ✧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9S-bBV1WU

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau5 View Post
    Gl with ur thing ♥
    thanks mate

Drilon's Avatar Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jailllbreeeeaaakkk

Des's Avatar Dezembreagado

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel you will bring more popularity into this project once JB is done, right now people think Im fooling them and JB wont come. hahaha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol , I will bump it once jb opens, hopefully people will read it and respond

Yomama's Avatar Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so wait are you telling me if i sign up with this i get to be a clown that murders people while making a youtube video?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomama View Post
    so wait are you telling me if i sign up with this i get to be a clown that murders people while making a youtube video?
    aaaand u get the clownz forum rank which.....basically makes u look cool... for now.