Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ezekill's Avatar GunGame Staff

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah maybe i exaggerated a bit lol but better be safe and use approved plugins, as they have been tested and working.

RedBuLL's Avatar Jailbreak Staff
    Albania

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys what do you think about adding sounds when you are in a multikill or rampage.

Eggy's Avatar Empty
    China

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zp is fine, but idk for dd2 cause it makes people stand out as a target

ferr's Avatar Server Manager

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like it for Dust2 but maybe for some other servers.

shado's Avatar D2 Staff
    United-States

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what you guys think @ferr @Eggy what's our decision on this

ferr's Avatar Server Manager

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shado View Post
    so what you guys think @ferr @Eggy what's our decision on this
    I would vote no for Dust2.

TheGirl's Avatar Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boys, good afternoon!
    Excuse me if I have one more time in these conversions, but I have had experiences in these things.
    I would like to give my opinion if they leave me:
    1. about the models, those models are more from Venezuela, and yes, they have mistakes that could harm ... but there are others simple and with permission ... although I would like them to have a model for women, the purchase demand would increase In Adding VIP, you can see on the page of approved Gamebanana counter strike 1.6 models! that you can edit, etc. for both admin and VIPs ...
    in my small experience: D I have asked or done a survey that most only buy for the models and I include myself, I bought the vip in zp for the model. I like the models ....
    2.- If I would like to see something new on the dust2 server.
    3.- It is less risk that a hacker enters the game, since someone said "they play when there is no administrator".
    4.- Do it as a kind of test! and a mandatory survey, if you want models for dust2 YES or NO! For all users and members of LGK: they decide, you must give their opinion, but the decision is theirs.
    5.- Sorry for the will and enter the conversation! but as a dust2 player. I would like to try something new!
    Thank you very much: D

Eggy's Avatar Empty
    China

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGirl View Post
    Boys, good afternoon!
    Excuse me if I have one more time in these conversions, but I have had experiences in these things.
    I would like to give my opinion if they leave me:
    1. about the models, those models are more from Venezuela, and yes, they have mistakes that could harm ... but there are others simple and with permission ... although I would like them to have a model for women, the purchase demand would increase In Adding VIP, you can see on the page of approved Gamebanana counter strike 1.6 models! that you can edit, etc. for both admin and VIPs ...
    in my small experience: D I have asked or done a survey that most only buy for the models and I include myself, I bought the vip in zp for the model. I like the models ....
    2.- If I would like to see something new on the dust2 server.
    3.- It is less risk that a hacker enters the game, since someone said "they play when there is no administrator".
    4.- Do it as a kind of test! and a mandatory survey, if you want models for dust2 YES or NO! For all users and members of LGK: they decide, you must give their opinion, but the decision is theirs.
    5.- Sorry for the will and enter the conversation! but as a dust2 player. I would like to try something new!
    Thank you very much: D
    we dont have a vip system for dd2, but i definitely vouch for them to be added for zp

dd2 players can post here about their opinion about the models just like you have, we cant really ask about it in the server because most of the players dont care and will just press whichever option number 1 is if we do an amx_vote there

but um yea i would love to see the opinions of our players first, but if not many people give much attention to this, i rather not add more stuff on to our server than we already have as it would start slowing it down

TheGirl's Avatar Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know, but I do not mean that this is generated now, but in a future time ... things like the rank is for a certain time!
    and if it's like a vote. but in the forum! what is it that you would like
    and I know that the game will be rented, but the events are for a while. but not permanent and if you would like the vip in dust2: D because it is clear that in zp there is not as much volume as in dust2. because it is starting again. I say it because the vip in a dust2 helps you a lot and would generate more income to your community: D
    Anyway, thanks! and I respect that answer!

iLdoGaming's Avatar GG Staff & Head DR

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like dd2 simple as it is otherwise will looks horrible with vip system... models , skins. Actually is -1 from me

Dd2 is classic server and like i said should be simple...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2